spiffyhink: (Default)
I have plants in my apartment now! I suppose it is strange how excited that should make me, but I used to have them everywhere else I've lived, and I was missing the greenery. I now have two little shrubs, in pots, a relative of the corn plant that's marketed as bamboo for novelty purposes, and I'm attempting to grow some flowers from seeds. The package said they'll take about a week and a half to two to germinate, though, so I've got a while. Hopefully soon I'll also be growing parsley, which means I won't have to worry about the stuff in my fridge going bad every time I want to use it.

Date: 2007-10-12 07:59 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] alyasne.livejournal.com
You have two little SHRUBBERIES!! *Dramatic music* Ni!

Ok yeah that was random, my bad.

I miss you. I'll be home in two more weeks though! The 25th-28th. Let's do something!

Love you

Date: 2007-10-14 02:23 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] bluemeanies.livejournal.com
I know! I've been planning to get more, too, so I can get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle. Yay for shurbberies! At least I didn't have to beat any old women to get them.

I miss you too! Call me when you get in, and I will beat my managers into submission so that I can have time to do something.

Love you too!

Profile

spiffyhink: (Default)
spiffyhink

July 2017

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
910111213 1415
16171819 202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 10th, 2026 11:16 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios